Whether you’re stocking up on winter warmers for the cooler seasons, grabbing some early Christmas presents or prepping for your next summer wardrobe, the Get Outlet sales could not have come at a better time. On top of the usual savings you’ve come to expect from a jaunt through Harbour Town, big brands have decided to further slice, dice and slash the prices on all of your favourite items. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the deals you can expect to see over the three-day shopping spree:
- Adidas – take a further 40 percent off storewide
- Coach – 40 percent off RRP storewide
- Decjuba – nothing over $50
- Lorna Jane – buy two save a further 20 percent, buy three save a further 30 percent off
- Michael Kors – 60 percent RRP storewide
- Sheike – take a further 20 percent off sale items
- The Cosmetics Company Store – take a further 15 percent off storewide
- Tigerlily – nothing over $100
- Under Armour – buy one get one half price on footwear
- Levis – 50 percent off marked price storewide
This list is a mere drop in the ocean of savings you can expect to stumble across during the event. That’s not all, either! While you’re taking a well-earned respite from fitting rooms and clothes racks, you can sit back and enjoy the bounty of free entertainment and giveaways. If you’re bringing the kids you can boost their stamina with fairy floss, activities, glowing entertainment from 5:00 pm and the promise of free fireworks on Friday and Saturday at 7:00 pm. We know shopping is an endurance sport, so keep spirits high by fuelling up from any of the purveyors of fine food in the Harbour Town Eats Precinct. Here you can find everything from sweet snacks to more hearty meals and deals to feed the whole family.
We should warn you that an event like this is no easy feat and does require some outfit-picking prowess and groundwork before the big day. You can create your plan of attack and view the complete list of sales via the Harbour Town website from 5:00 pm on Thursday June 2. Once the weekend hits, we recommend strapping on a comfy pair of shoes and clothes that are easy to shimmy off in a change room. Finally, consider carpooling with a friend to reduce unnecessary car park-fuelled angst, or catch the free shuttle bus running from Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise three times a day during the sale period.
This article was created in partnership with our friends at Harbour Town Premium Outlets.