For the fourth year running, The Weekend Edition has launched an exciting game with its readers – a little game called Trick or Treat. Today, Tuesday October 29, readers have the chance to join in a scavenger hunt on The Weekend Edition Gold Coast, hunting for randomly placed pumpkins that will reveal a wicked trick, or wickedly delightful treat. There is more than $2,000 in prizes to be won – you could win dining vouchers, movie tickets, overnight accommodation and a whole lot more!
So how can you play? All you need to do is visit The Weekend Edition Gold Coast on Tuesday October 29. As you search through the site, you’ll find randomly placed pumpkins in a number of stories. Simply click on the pumpkin to reveal either a trick (boo!) or treat (woo!). If you get tricked keep searching – there are a bunch of prizes up for grabs. If you get a treat, you’ll be prompted to enter your details to claim your prize – but you’ll only have ten minutes to do so before a ghoul steals it back from you! Remember it’s only one prize per person! If you don’t fancy the treat you’ve found, try your luck and keep hunting, and leave that one for someone else.
So, what’s up for grabs this year? We’ll tell you …
- 1 x Holey Moley Golf Club party for ten people, including 18 holes of golf, pizzas and a cocktail on arrival, valued at $620.
- 1 x overnight accommodation in a Mirage Guest Room at Sheraton Grand Mirage, including buffet breakfast for two, valued at $409.
- 1 x overnight accommodation at Mantra at Sharks including breakfast, two cocktail vouchers for Aviary Rooftop Bar, and a Southport Sharks gift card, all valued at $325.
- 1 x overnight accommodation and breakfast for two at The Island Gold Coast, valued at $300.
- 1 x $220 dining voucher for Yamagen at QT Gold Coast, valued at $220.
- 2 x $100 Betty’s Burgers Dinner Date vouchers, valued at $100 each.
- 5 x double passes to INXS Live Baby Live at Wembley Stadium at Event Cinemas on Thursday November 14, valued at $40 each.
View the full terms and conditions here.